home Profile Plot Dislike Beloved Social Media
Yuna - Deeper Conversation
30 March 2012 @ 3:05 PM | 0 individual(s)

Em
Is your favourite colour blue?
A D
And do you always tell the truth?
Em
Do you believe in outer space?
A D
I’m learning you
Em
Is your skin as tan as mine?
A D
Does your hair flow side ways?
Em A
Did someone take a portion of your heart?
D
Now I’m learning you
[Chorus]
Em
And if you don’t mind can you tell me all your hopes & fears
A
And everything that you believe in
D D
Would you make a difference in the world
Em A
I’d love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Bm
Only you can make me….
[Bridge]
Em A
I’ve let my guard down for you
Em A
And in time you will too

Labels:

WNadiaa

A 17th years old girl with plectrum.
Sit, silent and read.
Enjoice Readers!
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►

Dear Sticky Note,
Semua hotel dah full booked! Habis cuti ni nak spend dekat manaaaaa :( >> 4th June | 6:18 p.m
Kindly drop your comment and rate below
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.
Tiny Hand With Green Heart
WNadiaa Official Personal Blog© Since 2007 - 2013. All Right Reserved.
 Online Users