home Profile Plot Dislike Beloved Social Media
30 July 2011 @ 1:25 AM | 0 individual(s)
NOTHING TO SAY





Should I give up ? Should I cried ? And Should I lied to myself ? I'm sick and tired of pretending I'm okay . Yeah you saved me . You loved me . You fooled me . You hurt me . You ignored me . You broke me . You still haunt my dreams . But you still MEAN EVERYTHING to me :'(

I'm really sorry cause I can't be perfect as you hope and as you wish . I feel like I'm not gonna give you smile eveytime you need me . Yahh and if you think this is the time that you should honest to me Then you've got to ready to any type of risk . I'm really sorry sayang . Last question : SHOULD I DIE :')
WNadiaa

A 17th years old girl with plectrum.
Sit, silent and read.
Enjoice Readers!
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►

Dear Sticky Note,
Semua hotel dah full booked! Habis cuti ni nak spend dekat manaaaaa :( >> 4th June | 6:18 p.m
Kindly drop your comment and rate below
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.
Tiny Hand With Green Heart
WNadiaa Official Personal Blog© Since 2007 - 2013. All Right Reserved.
 Online Users