home Profile Plot Dislike Beloved Social Media
04 May 2011 @ 5:29 PM | 0 individual(s)
16 QUOTE FOR YOU 


You never know what you have until you lose it. 

"It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces" 

"When you left, I lost a part of me" 

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried" 

My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you. 

If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart; you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart. 

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you. 

"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go" 

"My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you" 

Sad quotes: "I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell" 

"How could an angel break me heart?" 

"Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye" 

"Tears are words the hard can't express" 

"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime" 

"Sometimes the memories are worth the pain"

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"  



WNadiaa

A 17th years old girl with plectrum.
Sit, silent and read.
Enjoice Readers!
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►

Dear Sticky Note,
Semua hotel dah full booked! Habis cuti ni nak spend dekat manaaaaa :( >> 4th June | 6:18 p.m
Kindly drop your comment and rate below
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.
Tiny Hand With Green Heart
WNadiaa Official Personal Blog© Since 2007 - 2013. All Right Reserved.
 Online Users